PDA

View Full Version : french ipod update

jelloshotsrule
Oct 7, 2002, 11:56 AM
this was a submission that might not make the front page, but i thought deserved sharing for our french members....

Following our last mail about the iPod problems in France, I am happy to inform you that MacGeneration poste a news about the new version of the iPod Software 1.2.2 which is now available

http://www.macgeneration.com/mgnews/depeche.php?aIdDepeche=93794

Following the link on our news, you\'ll find the details of this updates which require iPod software 1.2.1 and, according to apple, is only for the european market.

Hemingray
Oct 7, 2002, 04:43 PM
Hah... all those morons over at MacNN b*tching for absolutely no reason (at least the non-European members).

I'm glad they decided to keep the update separate... except, this creates a fork in the updates now: what happens with the next iPod update? Will they release two separate updates with identical version numbers, one for Europe and one for the rest of us?

More likely, I have a feeling they will remerge the updates next time around and we will all be affected by the 100dB limit. Not that 4dB is a big deal to me. I just don't want to have to listen to another round of people whining about pathetic anti-French crap.