Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

brewser

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 8, 2006
Every time I input my iCloud credentials on either my iPhone or iPad it gives me an incorrect username or password popup box. It won't let me click OK and it locks up my settings. I have to kill the settings task and start over but it locks up every time.
Is this working for anyone?

MooneyFlyer

macrumors 65816
Nov 18, 2007
Boston
Every time I input my iCloud credentials on either my iPhone or iPad it gives me an incorrect username or password popup box. It won't let me click OK and it locks up my settings. I have to kill the settings task and start over but it locks up every time.
Is this working for anyone?

I had this happen for a while. If you go to iCloud.com can you login there? I seem to think that I hadn't converted my account from me.com (when I was using that for iCloud) and it would dim the screen and lock up. But, I'm not entirely sure what got me past it to be honest...

brewser

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 8, 2006
I'm all setup on icloud.com. everything has been transferred. It's really strange. I can't activate my new iPhone and can't access icloud from my iPad or my iphone4. This day is really sucking:(

brewser

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 8, 2006
I finally got it to work. I had to use the @me.com ext. instead of @mac.com
Really strange why.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.