PDA

View Full Version : Macbook Air 11"

Appler8
Oct 14, 2011, 11:24 PM
Wow, saw my friend with it in class, very impressed and considering getting it (in need of new laptop). Is it really that great of a laptop for simple uses?

Matthew9559
Oct 14, 2011, 11:33 PM
As long as you can live on a smaller HDD and do not want to do heavy gaming... I would say its the best!!

:D

theDUB
Oct 14, 2011, 11:38 PM
It's the perfect laptop for simple uses.

Abazigal
Oct 14, 2011, 11:41 PM
Wow, saw my friend with it in class, very impressed and considering getting it (in need of new laptop). Is it really that great of a laptop for simple uses?

It more than suffices for basic uses. You just need to ask yourself if you are willing to pay a premium for the slimmer size and lack of certain features like disk drive and only 1 USB port. :)

ThomasBoss
Oct 14, 2011, 11:54 PM
The Macbook Air is a great computer and for most people it is more than enough to do normal tasks. I wish I got a Macbook air, but when I bought Pro they were still the Core 2 Duos :D

3dflyboy1
Oct 14, 2011, 11:54 PM
only 1 USB port. :)

2, actually. :D

aery
Oct 15, 2011, 08:29 AM
I just got one a couple weeks ago and it is the perfect computer for basic tasks. I just LOVE the ultraportability. It is so easy to carry around and that's a huge deal for me. I can't even feel it in my bag, especially compared to my old MacBook that I definitely knew was there dragging me down :p. The screen is amazing for only being 11.6 inches. It's a fantastic computer and I would definitely recommend it. The only thing I wish is that the ram was user-upgradeable as it really makes the machine obsolete even more quickly than most computers already are. Damn companies and their planned obsolescence!