PDA

View Full Version : Reaching 500 (was ipod update 1.2.2)

samdweck
Oct 7, 2002, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by kungfu

french law states that you can't have devices which exceed 100 decibels.... are you trying to get 500 posts in a week or something?

kungfu

i guess french law doesn't want people's ears blown out... smart people they are! btw, the posting yes, i do want 500 by saturday, but i am not spamming... almost all of what i say is relevant or meaningful in some remote way !

Hemingray
Oct 7, 2002, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by samdweck
btw, the posting yes, i do want 500 by saturday, but i am not spamming... almost all of what i say is relevant or meaningful in some remote way !

I guarantee you won't make 500 posts by Saturday without spamming at least once. :)

The whole thread on this French law is here:

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?threadid=12152

vniow
Oct 7, 2002, 04:36 PM
btw, the posting yes, i do want 500 by saturday, but i am not spamming... almost all of what i say is relevant or meaningful in some remote way !

Good luck catching up to Mr. Spam, aka, hitman. :p

samdweck
Oct 7, 2002, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by edvniow

Good luck catching up to Mr. Spam, aka, hitman. :p

lol thanks, but my only contest is with fenzwick, and he has 11 posts... lol we both decided to compete... but i have more time on my hands! I want that avatar!!!!

Billicus
Oct 7, 2002, 04:45 PM

lol thanks, but my only contest is with fenzwick, and he has 11 posts... lol we both decided to compete... but i have more time on my hands! I want that avatar!!!!

What's your avatar going to be?

samdweck
Oct 7, 2002, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by Billicus

What's your avatar going to be?

you know i truly have no idea, maybe someone will be nice enough to make a cool one for me.. b/c i am terrible with graphic design... the people around here are really nice as u no!

Hemingray
Oct 7, 2002, 04:56 PM

If fenzwick only has 11 posts, then consider yourself the winner. But please, try and post responsibly with meaningful posts. An avatar is great and all that, but it's not everything!

Billicus
Oct 7, 2002, 04:57 PM

you know i truly have no idea, maybe someone will be nice enough to make a cool one for me.. b/c i am terrible with graphic design... the people around here are really nice as u no!

I know - All Mac users are the coolest! :D

samdweck
Oct 7, 2002, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by Hemingray

If fenzwick only has 11 posts, then consider yourself the winner. But please, try and post responsibly with meaningful posts. An avatar is great and all that, but it's not everything!

i will TRY my best on that one... btw, an avatar pretty much is everything lol... i am obsessed! but i will be responsible... deal... or at least try... and fenzwick has a lot of catching up to do@!!!