PDA

View Full Version : Apologies

samdweck
Oct 7, 2002, 06:07 PM
As everyone knows by now, I am working really hard at getting this avatar. But my posts have been more of quantity than quality, and that isnt' fair to all of you. I will promise to have at least two quality line posts if I possilby can, or if it has to be one line, i will make it really good. I am sorry for padding my number to those of you who have TRULY earned your avatar!

arn
Oct 7, 2002, 06:09 PM
is it THAT hard to post in the PROPER location?!?

Moving to community...

arn

samdweck
Oct 7, 2002, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by arn

Moving to community...

arn

arn, i am so sorry... all i know is that i hit new thread, I didn't realize it posts it somewhere specific, i thought it goes into the mainstream!! I truly didn't know, how do i put things in the right place??

teabgs
Oct 7, 2002, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by arn

Moving to community...

arn

OH SNAP!!!

Arn's breaking out the passive aggressiveness :p ;)

Dude, an avatar doesnt mean anything. Nor does post count. And earning and avatar? Seriously Jelloshotsrules has one/......he's had like 5 intelligent posts :eek: ;)

arn
Oct 7, 2002, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by samdweck

arn, i am so sorry... all i know is that i hit new thread, I didn't realize it posts it somewhere specific, i thought it goes into the mainstream!! I truly didn't know, how do i put things in the right place??

:)

Just go to the forum you want to post in, and hit New Thread.

arn

samdweck
Oct 7, 2002, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by arn

:)

Just go to the forum you want to post in, and hit New Thread.

arn

Okay thank you! I will use my brains next time! LOL, anyway, I think that it is cool how u can post new threads b/c if someone wants to know something there are lots of great people to help them!!!

samdweck
Oct 7, 2002, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by teabgs

OH SNAP!!!

Arn's breaking out the passive aggressiveness :p ;)

Dude, an avatar doesnt mean anything. Nor does post count. And earning and avatar? Seriously Jelloshotsrules has one/......he's had like 5 intelligent posts :eek: ;)

Arn is doing what he has to, and I fully agree with his decision to warn me about my posts. He is correct in doing so, and I will rectify the problem immediatley!!

arn
Oct 7, 2002, 06:20 PM

Arn is doing what he has to, and I fully agree with his decision to warn me about my posts. He is correct in doing so, and I will rectify the problem immediatley!!

and in general, friviolous posting is less noticable in the community section...

...since it's all frivilous... and with topics like "Official Poop Thread" - the quality "bar" is set at a much lower level... :)

Though the private forum probably approaches it in terms of pointless threads...

arn

teabgs
Oct 7, 2002, 06:21 PM

Yo man, its all good. I'm just sayin...ya know?

dont worry about it....you didnt know. Its ok....

Just....Maybe you need to calm down or something....its not really a big deal man....its all good.

samdweck
Oct 7, 2002, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by arn

and in general, friviolous posting is less noticable in the community section...

...since it's all frivilous... and with topics like "Official Poop Thread" - the quality "bar" is set at a much lower level... :)

Though the private forum probably approaches it in terms of pointless threads...

arn

Okay, I definetly did not title anything pooop... but it's a good idea for the future.. j/k lol.. or how about moo? n/m i am being an idiot... since i am posting i might as well say something useful... who has contributed to the stie and found it worthwhile? waht are the benefits???

King Cobra
Oct 7, 2002, 06:22 PM
arn has been busy with closing threads recently, including rude/offensive posts, in case you haven't read the "Announcement" at the top of every thread page. If you see any blatantly offensive posts, report them and make his life a little easier, so it's better for all of us.

My point: Considering the TO arn has given for this announcement, I think we may have to prepare for arn's wrath! :eek: :p

King Cobra
Oct 7, 2002, 06:26 PM
>who has contributed to the stie and found it worthwhile? waht are the benefits???

There are like 30 something contributers on the site, some of them very active. They get to see what's in the private forums.

As for the benefits, I think I speak for everyone when I say:
MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :D :p

samdweck
Oct 7, 2002, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by King Cobra
arn has been busy with closing threads recently, including rude/offensive posts, in case you haven't read the "Announcement" at the top of every thread page. If you see any blatantly offensive posts, report them and make his life a little easier, so it's better for all of us.

My point: Considering the TO arn has given for this announcement, I think we may have to prepare for arn's wrath! :eek: :p

Okay, but I am not really into posts about things that are totally screwed up and mean, though i was kinda nasty to this person today... anyway... when we report them, does the thread just die out, or does the user get suspended? Where is the announcement... b/c i will look at it.. thanks a ton!!!@

teabgs
Originally posted by arn

arn

Arn......what are you saying? The private forum is not full of insightful and meaningful posts? ;) :p

seriosuly.....and BTW Jello is pretty smart.....

jelloshotsrule
And earning and avatar? Seriously Jelloshotsrules has one/......he's had like 5 intelligent posts :eek: ;)

oh how i hate you. let me count the ways

sam. you realize that this entire thread is frivolous? ok...

Over Achiever
I don't remember arn being this ticked off since I started a tribute to AlphaTech...I've had my share of stupid posts...in fact, most of my posts are stupid.

vniow
Oct 7, 2002, 06:29 PM
>who has contributed to the stie and found it worthwhile? waht are the benefits???

There are like 30 something contributers on the site, some of them very active. They get to see what's in the private forums.

As for the benefits, I think I speak for everyone when I say:
MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :D :p

Gawd, I wish I had the ca$h to contribute. (yes even 30$)
but maybe things will change in a couple weeks.;)
Ms. V the Demi-Goddess.

I like the sound of that.:)

samdweck
Oct 7, 2002, 06:30 PM

Yo man, its all good. I'm just sayin...ya know?

dont worry about it....you didnt know. Its ok....

Just....Maybe you need to calm down or something....its not really a big deal man....its all good.

oh okay cool... i am glad to hear that... it's just i have to agree with arn, i need to slow it down! as for jello, i dont' know him so it's nto fair to form an opinion lol.. btw, i think i am going to contribute... let me ask my mom for that credit card lol!

jelloshotsrule
Oct 7, 2002, 06:30 PM
Arn......what are you saying? The private forum is not full of insightful and meaningful posts? ;) :p

seriosuly.....and BTW Jello is pretty smart.....

i have to agree about the private forum. everything there is meaningful and rich with wisdom

i can't agree with that second part though.... that dude sounds like an ass to me

teabgs
Oct 7, 2002, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by edvniow

Gawd, I wish I had the ca$h to contribute. (yes even 30$)
but maybe things will change in a couple weeks.;)
Ms. V the Demi-Goddess.

I like the sound of that.:)

Oh man......how much I wish you had the $ too :rolleyes:

[shiver] I can only imagine what would happen with you in the private forum.....its like giving a kid with add some crack instead of ritalin....hehe :p ;)

samdweck
Oct 7, 2002, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by jelloshotsrule

i have to agree about the private forum. everything there is meaningful and rich with wisdom

i can't agree with that second part though.... that dude sounds like an ass to me

hey jelllo... the whole thread has become pointless, it had a point though, to say sorry... i didn't realize that i was going to get like 50 replies, i just wanted to publicaly apologize...sorry if that annoys you!!! and btw, i dont' like things that are pointless... but somehow... it ended up that way... oh well... let it drag out... i like the attention j/k lol!

King Cobra
Oct 7, 2002, 06:33 PM
>(teabgs) seriosuly.....and BTW Jello is pretty smart.....

>(jello) oh how i hate you. let me count the ways

>sam. you realize that this entire thread is frivolous? ok...

>(tea) I can only imagine what would happen with you in the private forum.....its like giving a kid with add some crack instead of ritalin....hehe

Ladies and gentlemen, it's another special episode of teabgs and jello b*tching back and forth.

I would think that this is off topic, so a whole thread between the two would not be too surprising.

I'll show myself out. :rolleyes:

vniow
Oct 7, 2002, 06:34 PM

Oh man......how much I wish you had the $ too :rolleyes:

[shiver] I can only imagine what would happen with you in the private forum.....its like giving a kid with add some crack instead of ritalin....hehe :p ;)

It's statements like that which make me want to contribute even more.;)

teabgs
Oct 7, 2002, 06:34 PM

oh how i hate you. let me count the ways

Ok, I call you on this JelloDrunkass....

list the ways :p

samdweck
Oct 7, 2002, 06:36 PM

It's statements like that which make me want to contribute even more.;)

like arn said, the private forums are already pointless, so i could have a lot of fun in them lol.... that would make me very happy... i am going to ask mommykins nowanith! love you mommy... okay now that was onepointless post... and this thread is getting old, but i keep comign back for more... anyway arn... say i wanted to contribute... how do i do it???

Durandal7
Oct 7, 2002, 06:37 PM

Okay, I definetly did not title anything pooop
No one of the site moderaters did that. You would think that the mods would be a shining example of site etiqutte, but noooooo :p

vniow
Oct 7, 2002, 06:38 PM

anyway arn... say i wanted to contribute... how do i do it???

click me (http://www.macrumors.com/contrib.html)

eyelikeart
Oct 7, 2002, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by arn

hmm...that would be my fault...sorry if I've disappointed u... :(

but at least u gotta say...it's getting everyone together at a very friendly & laid back mode! :D

King Cobra
Oct 7, 2002, 06:44 PM
>but at least u gotta say...it's getting everyone together at a very friendly & laid back mode! :D

That's right! The spammers and comics on the forums are having fun BS'ing around, and all the newbies are running scared about what the following post will host! :p

jelloshotsrule
Oct 7, 2002, 06:46 PM
reasons:

your silly colored hair

your drunken posting

that crazy chain you have

that other crazy chain you have

the silly earrings

your inability to fulfill my hopes and dreams for me

your better computer than mine

don't get me started on the glasses....

i'm gonna stop for now. i'd rather make a list of the things i don't hate about you. it'd be far shorter....

samdweck
Oct 7, 2002, 06:47 PM

like arn said, the private forums are already pointless, so i could have a lot of fun in them lol.... that would make me very happy... i am going to ask mommykins nowanith! love you mommy... okay now that was onepointless post... and this thread is getting old, but i keep comign back for more... anyway arn... say i wanted to contribute... how do i do it???

strange... i know there are more replies, but i can't see the seonc page... i prob have to post something to get there... anyway... i really think that this apology thread became pointless a while ago... when do we get moved over to "wasteland"

vniow
Oct 7, 2002, 06:48 PM
and all the newbies are running scared about what the following post will host! :p

NEWBIES BEWARE!
OR YOU WILL GET SENT TO THE WASTELAND!!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

http://www.rx7club.com/forum/images/smilies/FIREdevil.gif

samdweck
Oct 7, 2002, 06:49 PM

click me (http://www.macrumors.com/contrib.html)

thanks anyway, but mommy-dearest said no! I am so angry at her... she doesn't no how good this place is... oh well.. i will just have to contrib w/ quality posts!

King Cobra
>when do we get moved over to "wasteland"

As soon as you quote yourself again! :D

Over Achiever
lol...this is too funny

arn
Oct 7, 2002, 06:50 PM

strange... i know there are more replies, but i can't see the seonc page... i prob have to post something to get there... anyway... i really think that this apology thread became pointless a while ago... when do we get moved over to "wasteland"

I just created that... meant more for off-topic posts in the other areas. It would be hard to get a community thread moved there. (no, that is not a challenge :) )

arn

samdweck
Oct 7, 2002, 06:51 PM
reasons:

your silly colored hair

your drunken posting

that crazy chain you have

that other crazy chain you have

the silly earrings

your inability to fulfill my hopes and dreams for me

your better computer than mine

don't get me started on the glasses....

i'm gonna stop for now. i'd rather make a list of the things i don't hate about you. it'd be far shorter....

good lord, you are the worst poet on earth, assuming that was a failed attempt at poetry. anyway, you have definetly been drinking. who cares... so when is this endless back and forth crap gonna stop! you have ruined my thread!

samdweck
Oct 7, 2002, 06:53 PM
>when do we get moved over to "wasteland"

As soon as you quote yourself again! :D

i'm sorry i dont' have a post reply button... and i have to use quote... i forgot to delte the top part.. if anyoen has had my problem and nos what to do...tell me!!!

jelloshotsrule
good lord, you are the worst poet on earth, assuming that was a failed attempt at poetry. anyway, you have definetly been drinking. who cares... so when is this endless back and forth crap gonna stop! you have ruined my thread!

no, not poetry. it's called a list.

your thread was ruined to begin with friend.

King Cobra
>lol...this is too funny

Over Achiever, I take it you'll be hitman's replacement for a while? Just add a dew smilies and you're there! :D

BoT: I know how that feels, Sam. When I told my parents about contributing to Macrumors, they said that they didn't have the cash. So my brother purchased the mug for me "and it was the happiest day of my life". [A little Simpson ref. there :)]

Do you think you can get a brother/sister to purchase it for you? I wouldn't trust a younger brother though, especially given teabgs' earlier situation with his Mother. :p

Over Achiever
Oct 7, 2002, 06:54 PM
Hmmm...only two threads there so far...one started by sam, and both last posted on by sam!

samdweck
Oct 7, 2002, 06:55 PM

okay, this stupid thing is getting on my nevers, i don't know what's going oon b/c i have no way of getting to the next page.. i am going to get chimera, swich, and see what's up... thanks bb

teabgs
Oct 7, 2002, 06:55 PM

Hes not a bad poet...just dumb

and he has a few valid points..but mostly hes a dumbass

And shaved heads on white guys looks dumb...

And he's getting bad equipment from now on....

biatch

Over Achiever
Oct 7, 2002, 06:56 PM
Over Achiever, I take it you'll be hitman's replacement for a while? Just add a dew smilies and you're there! :D

Most definitely :D:D:D

But I can't post that much spam...not enough time for me to do so.;):):D

:cool:

samdweck
>lol...this is too funny

BoT: I know how that feels, Sam. When I told my parents about contributing to Macrumors, they said that they didn't have the cash. So my brother purchased the mug for me "and it was the happiest day of my life". [A little Simpson ref. there :)]

Do you think you can get a brother/sister to purchase it for you? I wouldn't trust a younger brother though, especially given teabgs' earlier situation with his Mother. :p

the thing that bugs me is that i have the money... but my mommy likes to control it! she is great about everything else thoguh!

King Cobra

i'm sorry i dont' have a post reply button... and i have to use quote... i forgot to delte the top part.. if anyoen has had my problem and nos what to do...tell me!!!

I know this was brought up before. Make sure you check the bottom and the top of the thread page to confirm this.
(1) Are you using the OS X theme of this site? If so, try using the default.
(2) What browser are you using? Try using a different one.

Durandal7
Oct 7, 2002, 06:58 PM
The wasteland is sure to become a depressing place :( ;)

King Cobra
Oct 7, 2002, 06:59 PM

the thing that bugs me is that i have the money... but my mommy likes to control it! she is great about everything else thoguh!

Greg ********** damn! You're just over 13 years old!? Why the heck do parents not trust their children from supporting a great site?

Does your mother like PCs more and hate you for it? :eek:

jelloshotsrule
Oct 7, 2002, 07:00 PM
Hes not a bad poet...just dumb

and he has a few valid points..but mostly hes a dumbass

And shaved heads on white guys looks dumb...

And he's getting bad equipment from now on....

biatch

you're gonna shave your head? that sucks man. with those glorious locks for yours???

i don't even get equipment from you foolio

for the record, i AM a bad poet. but that wasn't the point of my list.

Durandal7
Oct 7, 2002, 07:02 PM

Greg ********** damn!
Who's Greg? You seem to talk about him a lot :confused: :p

vniow
Oct 7, 2002, 07:03 PM
FYI samdwek, here is what the bottom of the threads should look like in their respective themes:

samdweck
Oct 7, 2002, 07:04 PM

Greg ********** damn! You're just over 13 years old!? Why the heck do parents not trust their children from supporting a great site?

Does your mother like PCs more and hate you for it? :eek:

my parents are a little stricter than some parents, but they are really great about some thign.. btw, my mom is a mac person, when she can figure out how to turn the thing on!!!

samdweck
Oct 7, 2002, 07:07 PM

okay, i have a serious problem in all the brosers i use, i have no way to go to the next page, is there some kind of code to use???

samdweck
Oct 7, 2002, 07:08 PM
FYI samdwek, here is what the bottom of the threads should look like in their respective themes:

that's the thing, they don't... there is no post reply button, and i have no way of navigating the pages, as the arrows don't do anything!

Over Achiever
Oct 7, 2002, 07:09 PM
Well, that was the usual PC usage for me. Click the refresh button on mozilla, and I see the BSOD. I might be my overheated PC laptop which I've run non-stop for F@H for the past couple of days...I dunno. But it finally crashed, my PC finally crashed.

That was a quick reboot tho'!

Ok, the point of this post is that I don't have a point. hehe

vniow
Oct 7, 2002, 07:09 PM

that's the thing, they don't... there is no post reply button, and i have no way of navigating the pages, as the arrows don't do anything!

Can you post a screenshot of what yours looks like?

King Cobra
Oct 7, 2002, 07:10 PM
>(Duran) Who's Greg?

Greg is a friend of Fred.

>(Sam) btw, my mom is a mac person, when she can figure out how to turn the thing on!!!

What the Fred are you talking about? :p

That's damn harsh. How can they not let you contribute to the site? For Pete's sakes, man. That's too bad. But I'm sure you'll enjoy what the rest of the forums has to offer. :cool:

Oh. And, Duran, I'm sure you've met my other friend, Pete... :p

Over Achiever
Oct 7, 2002, 07:11 PM

Thats weird...whats your screen rez by the way? What browsers r u using? (version numbers...)

samdweck
Oct 7, 2002, 07:14 PM
to see what is being said over on page three, i have to make another post ffrom page one to get there, b/c i can't navigate.. who knows how to fix this... it's b/coming a major problem.. i ahve tried it in three browsers... should i back stuff up and wipe my hd???

Over Achiever
Oct 7, 2002, 07:19 PM

Just wondering, is he/she allowed to visit the Babealicious thread?

King Cobra
Oct 7, 2002, 07:24 PM
>Just wondering, is he/she allowed to visit the Babealicious thread?

It's the real world, Achiever. Take your chances, or go nowhere. In some cases, some places can be beneficial... :D

However, Greg's little brother, Shawn, still has a few years to go. :p :p

Over Achiever
Oct 7, 2002, 07:26 PM
However, Greg's little brother, Shawn, still has a few years to go. :p :p

Hmmm...Greg, Fred, Shawn...is there others I should know?:D

samdweck
Oct 7, 2002, 07:28 PM
i am now truly pissed... i have to go to pg 3 by making a new post... i was ready to initialize my hd to do this... i think i will just kill all internet prefs instead... bbs

samdweck
Oct 7, 2002, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by Over Achiever

Just wondering, is he/she allowed to visit the Babealicious thread?

i am allowed wherever i want... but i didn't know there was one... where is this babeal... therad?

Over Achiever
Oct 7, 2002, 07:31 PM
i am now truly pissed... i have to go to pg 3 by making a new post... i was ready to initialize my hd to do this... i think i will just kill all internet prefs instead... bbs

Good luck.

Lets put it this way, its a great excuse to increase your post count! Anyway, thats for the opportunity for me to get a bunch of posts today, without this thread I'd still be sub-300!

(arn, mods...please don't take my stupid, pointless posts away ^_^)

Over Achiever
Oct 7, 2002, 07:34 PM

i am allowed wherever i want... but i didn't know there was one... where is this babeal... therad?

My lips are sealed :D

samdweck
Oct 7, 2002, 07:36 PM

Good luck.

Lets put it this way, its a great excuse to increase your post count! Anyway, thats for the opportunity for me to get a bunch of posts today, without this thread I'd still be sub-300!

(arn, mods...please don't take my stupid, pointless posts away ^_^)

still though, it is very annoying, and i just deleted my internet config, and nothing changed!!! darnit!!!

Sun Baked
Oct 7, 2002, 07:36 PM

My lips are sealed :D
If you washed afterwards that wouldn't be a problem.

King Cobra
Oct 7, 2002, 07:37 PM
>(arn, mods...please don't take my stupid, pointless posts away ^_^)

Compared to hitman (ie Mr. Spam) you're a life saver. :D

>(Achiever) Greg, Fred, Shawn...is there others I should know?:D

Don't forget about Greg's cousin, Mitch, and his son, SonofMitch :D

It's such a big family you can't count all them MomofFred -- errrzzz... :p

Durandal7
Oct 7, 2002, 07:40 PM

So will we be seeing sonofmitch on the boards anytime soon? :p

Sun Baked
Oct 7, 2002, 07:41 PM

What's this strange attraction to the male members of this family?

[edit: Looking at my post again, the wording can be read entirely the wrong way... Too Bad :p]

samdweck
Oct 7, 2002, 07:41 PM
good lord will soemone plz help me with this page # thing?

Over Achiever
Oct 7, 2002, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by Sun Baked

If you washed afterwards that wouldn't be a problem.

ha ha very funny

Sun Baked
Oct 7, 2002, 07:45 PM
Question: How did you get to this 3rd page?

Over Achiever

If you have a fast internet connection, you could delete the internet browser you're using (ie uninstalling it) and redownloading the newest version...try Chimera...I'm sorry I'm not very helpful.

vniow
Originally posted by Durandal7

So will we be seeing sonofmitch on the boards anytime soon? :p

I don't know, but if this keeps up, I'm going to have to bring out my bitch soon.

Over Achiever
Oct 7, 2002, 07:47 PM

Question: How did you get to this 3rd page?

They're using the fact that posting a new post brings you to the new thread, hence the third page.

Sun Baked
Oct 7, 2002, 07:48 PM
I don't know, but if this keeps up, I'm going to have to bring out my bitch soon.
You have a dog?

samdweck
this is officially sickening, someone please answer me, i started a thread

Over Achiever

Oh no! Not edvinow's bitch! :D

samdweck
Oct 7, 2002, 07:49 PM
ur reallly not helping, and this thread is goign to the wasteland soon!

King Cobra
Oct 7, 2002, 07:49 PM
>What's this strange attraction to the male members of this family?

[edit: Looking at my post again, the wording can be read entirely the wrong way... Too Bad :p]

You have no idea how attracted to MomofFred little SonofMitch is! :eek:^3*:D http://forums.macrumors.com/images/icons/icon4.gif

Greg does have a female pet fish, you know. He calls her Bass Turd. :p

Durandal7
Oct 7, 2002, 07:51 PM
Speaking of which, someone's elses illegitimate son seems to be at it again.

King Cobra
Oct 7, 2002, 07:52 PM
ur reallly not helping, and this thread is goign to the wasteland soon!

All right, seriously. Does this happen at any other sites? (IE do certain links never work or such?) Try running Norton on your computer from the CD (Antivirus, the works) and see if it's fixed. Also, do an fsck -y and reset your open firmware before and after.

samdweck
Oct 7, 2002, 07:53 PM

All right, seriously. Does this happen at any other sites? (IE do certain links never work or such?) Try running Norton on your computer from the CD (Antivirus, the works) and see if it's fixed. Also, do an fsck -y and reset your open firmware before and after.

do me a big fave and im me on aim: sammydweck

edvniow's bitch
Oct 7, 2002, 07:53 PM

Oh no! Not edvinow's bitch! :D

You asked for it.:D

Sun Baked
Oct 7, 2002, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by edvniow's bitch

You asked for it.:D
Look, all the colors drained out of that post.

edvniow's bitch
Oct 7, 2002, 08:00 PM

Look, all the colors drained out of that post.

My bitch has a slightly different posting style.;)

King Cobra
Oct 7, 2002, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by edvniow's bitch
My bitch has a slightly different posting style.;)

Why am I reminded of the song "Lollipop Porn" by Crazytown?

Wait! What's that playing on iTunes? :D

(Actually, it's a great song, and not as sexual as you think.)

Sam, I don't use IM, so I can't help you there.

Why does the Mitch of the forums have such an unpredictable personallity? :p

Mr. Anderson
Oct 7, 2002, 09:00 PM
what the hell is going on here? I can't believe I missed this whole thread, truly classic stupidity, ranks right up there. Congrats all on the hard work :rolleyes:

Post count and avatars - hmm, what's the point ;)

D

samdweck
Oct 7, 2002, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by dukestreet
what the hell is going on here? I can't believe I missed this whole thread, truly classic stupidity, ranks right up there. Congrats all on the hard work :rolleyes:

D

yup it was pretty boring, started serious and then got well, screwy

vniow
Oct 7, 2002, 09:03 PM

D

Sez the man with 6709 posts.;)

jelloshotsrule
Oct 7, 2002, 09:20 PM
someone needs to put an end to the childish posting

why is the "help me please" thread not in mac HELP?

oh my word... the stupidity.

Mr. Anderson
Oct 8, 2002, 08:58 AM
Sez the man with 6709 posts.;)

You saw the smiley, right? Sheesh.

But for the record, post count isn't exactly something that I'm all that concerned about. I wasn't posting for a couple weeks a couple months ago, and I'm sure I'm going to take some time off from the boards when work kicks up again.

And you're not exactly someone to talk either......

D

chmorley
Oct 8, 2002, 09:24 AM
Worst thread ever.

vniow
Oct 8, 2002, 11:50 AM

You saw the smiley, right? Sheesh.

But for the record, post count isn't exactly something that I'm all that concerned about. I wasn't posting for a couple weeks a couple months ago, and I'm sure I'm going to take some time off from the boards when work kicks up again.

And you're not exactly someone to talk either......

D

Lighten up duke, I had a smiley too.;)

mischief
Oct 8, 2002, 12:55 PM
Why exactly is this skidmark of a thread still not locked?

Am I going to have to resort to posting flash-based bungwipe-mosaic art?:eek: :confused: :rolleyes:

Sun Baked
Oct 8, 2002, 02:00 PM
Somebody please flush this thread... before mischief posts his artwork.

Seems this thread has all the stupidity of the *Poop Thread*, with half the smell, so far.