Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bcbryanc

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 12, 2011
Not sure if I searched hard enough, or if this is posted somewhere. Sorry if it is. Just wanted to see if anyone else is having this problem.

Thanks

Attachments

• photo.PNG
    photo.PNG
    121.9 KB · Views: 73

bcbryanc

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 12, 2011
This is "by design"

Seriously? I never even heard anything about it - someone asked me if I had the problem and I checked and saw it. I even asked Verizon and they said they had no idea - not like they would be any help really anyway. Interesting.

specify

macrumors regular
Jul 27, 2008
It's probably there to let you know there's more to the URL than it's able to show.

Matthew Yohe

macrumors 68020
Oct 12, 2006
Seriously? I never even heard anything about it - someone asked me if I had the problem and I checked and saw it. I even asked Verizon and they said they had no idea - not like they would be any help really anyway. Interesting.

How on earth is this a "problem"? Are you kidding me?

SandboxGeneral

Moderator emeritus
Sep 8, 2010
Detroit
Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4S: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

It's not a problem, it's by design. It's just another one of those visual effects that they built into the system. (this message dictated by Siri.)

bcbryanc

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 12, 2011
How on earth is this a "problem"? Are you kidding me?

I never once noticed that the URL fades at the end, and when someone asked me if mine did that I looked and saw it. Never saw it before until now so there for I thought it was an issue, OBVIOUSLY.

----------

Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4S: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

It's not a problem, it's by design. It's just another one of those visual effects that they built into the system. (this message dictated by Siri.)

Thank you!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.