Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tariqali

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 16, 2011
Hello,
I have been using my iPhone 3GS with my car USB connector with no problem. Now with the new 4s and iOS5 I am having trouble keeping the correct audio source selected.
My car (Volvo S60 2012) connect to my iPhone in 2 ways (Bluetooth and USB iPod) with the iPod connection and iPod functionality.

When my iPhone is connected to the car via USB, I see the screen on the iPhone that accessory connected to the doc and have two choices for sound output (my car via bluetooth, or dock connection).
The dock connection has to be selected to be able to listen to my iPod otherwise the sound will go through the bluetooth. In my old iPhone that wasn't an issue. It was automatically selected.

However, now I have to manually select the dock setting and the problem is after few minutes it goes back to my bluetooth and have to reselect the dock setting again.

Is there away to keep my selection to dock setting? I tried to search in setting but couldn't find anything.

Attachments

• photo-1.PNG
    photo-1.PNG
    143.4 KB · Views: 39
  • photo.PNG
    photo.PNG
    63.9 KB · Views: 36
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.