PDA

View Full Version : iTunes Purchased Music

wd89
Oct 17, 2011, 03:18 AM
I didn't realise I'd downloaded so many songs from the store but I have purchased over 1300 songs. I downloaded them all again on my MacBook and noticed a few were missing. When I went to the "Not in my library" tab it said "85" next to "All Songs". When I clicked on that, it showed nothing and said "0 items". The same occured when I switched to album view.

I know it says on the Apple website that some songs may no longer be available in the store but I checked some of them, and they are still available to buy. Some songs that did download aren't on the store anymore so this is confusing me. :confused:

Do I wait a few weeks for them to appear or is that it... they will never download? I wanted to go "PC Free" when I buy my iPad and just use iCloud to download my music but it would be annoying to have to buy these 85 songs again or any in the future that decide to vanish.

James Godfrey
Oct 17, 2011, 06:27 AM
I have had this situation before even though the song/album may still be available it doesn't mean that it's the one you purchased. Sometimes music on iTunes is altered by means of year of release, file names,artists names etc.... And therefore as this is the same song it isn't the one you have bought.