Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

momiller

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 24, 2009
A friend of mine told me he had an Incipio case and it cracked after a bit. Has anyone had a similar problem? I just ordered a dual pack of Incipio NGP and I'm worried about this issue. Anyone else had a problem with this case or other Incipio cases?

tongsterrr

macrumors newbie
Jan 24, 2011
i have the incipio ngp, and it doesnt look like its gonna crack anytime soon, its make pretty well, quality is nice,

viewfly

macrumors 65816
May 1, 2009
I've been using the NGP case for about 6 months. I take off and put it back on at least once per day on average, sometimes more.

No signs of cracking or even getting out of shape. Remarkable case, IMO.

Lorivanessa

macrumors newbie
Dec 24, 2012
Horrible horrible case. I was sitting on the couch, with my phone in my hand and a chunk of the hard shell broke off. The silicone part was fine, but the phone was never dropped and nothing prompted it to break. Go with an otter box. Save yourself the money on this junk!

viewfly

macrumors 65816
May 1, 2009
Horrible horrible case. I was sitting on the couch, with my phone in my hand and a chunk of the hard shell broke off. The silicone part was fine, but the phone was never dropped and nothing prompted it to break. Go with an otter box. Save yourself the money on this junk!

You're not writing about the NGP case, maybe the feather. The NGP is softer material (TPU) and can't crack. The feather is hard polycarbonate and will crack at the corners over time.

The NGP is one of the finer cases around.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.