PDA

View Full Version : iSync beta

mmmdreg
Oct 8, 2002, 07:28 AM
maybe it came out ages ago and I didn't notice, but what do you all think ok it? It sure worked alright for my iPod...

irmongoose
Oct 8, 2002, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by mmmdreg
maybe it came out ages ago and I didn't notice, but what do you all think ok it? It sure worked alright for my iPod...

Woah man where were you, Mars????

Anyways, works well with my iPod too....

irmongoose

Tiauguinho
Oct 8, 2002, 09:02 AM
iSync works great with my iPod as well. Still have some dificulties to use the sync option for .Mac, but besides that everything works great!

I would love support for nokia phones! that is the only thing that I miss a lot! I hope that Apple and Nokia can work this out.

RBMaraman
Oct 8, 2002, 12:19 PM
I thought I read on the iSync Message Forums (on Apple's site), that iSync was compatible with Nokia phones, as long as you had the special USB cable to run between the two. The problem is that people can't seem to find the cable. Supposedly it's not even in production. I've been trying to find a cable for my Sprint PCS LG4NE1, but I've had no luck. Hopefully they'll have some cables out by the time the final release of iSync come out.

mmmdreg
Oct 8, 2002, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by irmongoose

Woah man where were you, Mars????

lol..actually I was in Japan for two weeks and had access to a computer once in that time...luckily it was a TiBook :)

irmongoose
Oct 9, 2002, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by mmmdreg

lol..actually I was in Japan for two weeks and had access to a computer once in that time...luckily it was a TiBook :)

Hey, cool, where'd ya go? Didya come to Tokyo? Roppongi? :D

irmongoose