Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GTghost

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 5, 2010
California
I have noticed that scrubbing on iOS4 was a lot better than iOS5, I feel like grabbing the marker is harder on iOS5, is there a way to make the radius maybe a bit larger?

ANinjaPeanut

macrumors member
Jul 16, 2011
I'm having the same issues as you, it seems that you have to be one hell of a lot more accurate for it, rather frustrating lol.

SkippyThorson

macrumors 68000
Jul 22, 2007
Utica, NY
I have noticed that scrubbing on iOS4 was a lot better than iOS5, I feel like grabbing the marker is harder on iOS5, is there a way to make the radius maybe a bit larger?

I do agree that the scrubbing seems to be a big more touchy. I unfortunately, don't have an answer for the issue, but I look forward to see what others say here.

PhazonUK

macrumors 6502
Jun 1, 2010
I thought it was just me being stupid. I've tried it a couple times now and have found it harder than before.

zub3qin

macrumors 65816
Apr 10, 2007
scrubbing sucks- because scrubbing controls on QT in safari for instance, are at the top of the screen. Exactly where you tap and drag when you are trying to pull down notification center.

They need to move the scrubber to the bottom

PNutts

macrumors 601
Jul 24, 2008
Pacific Northwest, US

Thank you!!! Tonight I didn't know if I had lost my conductivity or if I needed to restore my phone.

Djlild7hina

macrumors 6502a
Mar 28, 2009
thought i had a dead area on my 4s but looks like it's a ios5 issue haha... they need to fix the scrubbing and music app asap

dsergienko

macrumors newbie
Dec 13, 2010
Chicago, USA
Hopefully its just a bug, and Apple will release a fix soon enough as iOS 5.0.1 or something. Lots of these bugs I have found in iOS 5 though...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.