PDA

View Full Version : MBA 2010 Keyboard Issue

rookiezzz
Oct 18, 2011, 08:47 PM
Well, as we all know that MBA's aluminium case aren't as solid as pro, especially on the bottom. The problem is every time I touch the middle bottom of the case, it types "h". It's even worse now, it types "h" every time I type "y", and sometimes the other buttons will also followed by "h" typed also.

What do you think about this? Will apple fix this and how long? I'm an international student, so I need myh laptop to be around me everydayh.

What's even more annoying is, I need it to do my homework, especiallhy the essahys, and see, how many thyped "y" here that's followed byh "h".

Thank hyouh guhys.

P.S. I bought this on March 2011, so it's still under 1 hyear's warrantyh

wrinkster22
Oct 18, 2011, 08:49 PM
LOL... i am sure apple would fix it. it has applecare i assume? Put your stuff onto a USB and backup... chances are they will give u a refurb

rookiezzz
Oct 18, 2011, 09:40 PM
LOL... i am sure apple would fix it. it has applecare i assume? Put your stuff onto a USB and backup... chances are they will give u a refurb

LOL, I would be reallhy glad if it happened that they hgave me a refurbished. I drop mhy mba once to a verhy hard surface (cash&carrhy's trollehy) and it got a bent on the screen's left upper corner.. :D

Thank you for the response anyway.. :cool:

Well, anyone ever had this issue?
I kind of disappointed with the apple's quality, I'm a student and it annoyhs me everytime I need this to be repaired. I had a defect trackpad before :(

mds
Oct 19, 2011, 12:34 PM
Hmm...they might not help you out if its obvious it has taken a hard fall. Did you have this problem before you dropped the MBA?

rookiezzz
Oct 19, 2011, 01:48 PM
Hmm...they might not help you out if its obvious it has taken a hard fall. Did you have this problem before you dropped the MBA?

Nope, absolutely fine, that's why I was very impressed with apple. It was totally fine and it happened around 6-7 months ago lol.. When my mba was a brand new :(