PDA

View Full Version : Good folio case iPad 1?

DashSatan
Oct 19, 2011, 04:17 PM
Can you name a good folio/binder case for iPad 1 that doesn't take up too much bulk, and isn't too pricey. I'm not looking to spend more then 30 really.

rmhop81
Oct 19, 2011, 04:35 PM
Can you name a good folio/binder case for iPad 1 that doesn't take up too much bulk, and isn't too pricey. I'm not looking to spend more then 30 really.

you may want to see if you can find a Griffin leather case. I got mine on clearance from Verizon store and it was $9.99 and included a usb cable and screen protector.

ecschwarz
Oct 19, 2011, 10:30 PM
Funny you should ask - I just picked up a Marware CEO Premiere - it's leather with a microfiber lining. A friend who had and loves the CEO Hybrid saw that at our local Marshall's for $15, so I picked it up. Seems like a good folio case so far (not too bulky, iPad is more secure and removes easier than Eco Flip, folding stand and hand strap), but was just released at a poor time (a couple of months before the iPad 2), so I think everyone is on unloading mode. Marware has it and the pretty good CEO Hybrid for $12.99:

http://www.marware.com/ipad-cases-and-covers/ipad-1-cases/ceo-premiere-ipad-case