Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

railsplitters23

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 13, 2011
just thought I would pass along, I had contacted SGP directly inquiring about their lack of color selections for the SGP Neo Hybrid Ex for the Iphone 4s on their website earlier today. Received a response stating they just received new inventory today and should be updating their online store tomorrow.

for anyone that was interested. Just my luck I had ordered a verizon version for my AT&T 4s about an hour before I got the response from amazon....heres to hoping the two cases are literally exactly the same...

Degree

macrumors newbie
Oct 18, 2011
just thought I would pass along, I had contacted SGP directly inquiring about their lack of color selections for the SGP Neo Hybrid Ex for the Iphone 4s on their website earlier today. Received a response stating they just received new inventory today and should be updating their online store tomorrow.

for anyone that was interested. Just my luck I had ordered a verizon version for my AT&T 4s about an hour before I got the response from amazon....heres to hoping the two cases are literally exactly the same...

Oh wow thanks! I was going to do the same! No way I was going with the yellow one! haha

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.