Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

teameurox

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 26, 2010
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

As with the atrix and other Motorola phones is there any chance of such an accessory along those lines? It would fill the gap between my Mac and iPhone without having to buy an iPad

Outrigger

macrumors 68000
Dec 22, 2008
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

As with the atrix and other Motorola phones is there any chance of such an accessory along those lines? It would fill the gap between my Mac and iPhone without having to buy an iPad

I don't ever see that happening. Just buy a keyboard and an ipad. It sounded like a great concept when the Atrix came out with this, but the dock alone costs $300 and you have to buy it with the phone to get that price and all it is, is a keyboard and a screen. But in practice it was horrible so it never took off.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.