PDA

View Full Version : Siri won't set alerts on my calendar events.

Wavechaser
Oct 21, 2011, 06:42 PM
I LOVE that I can set calendar events through Siri (a feature I constantly use). Unfortunately, I have yet to find a way for her to make it so it sets a reminder with that event. Is there any way to do this?

Making these calendar events without alerts kind of defeats the purpose altogether.

ohio.emt
Oct 21, 2011, 07:08 PM
Haven't tried to have Siri set alerts, but you could always set a default alert time for all events.

Wavechaser
Oct 21, 2011, 07:28 PM
Haven't tried to have Siri set alerts, but you could always set a default alert time for all events.

How do you set a default alert status for events? I looked for the option everywhere but could not find it.

ohio.emt
Oct 21, 2011, 07:33 PM
settings>Mail, Contacts, Calender> Default Alert Times - scroll all the way to the bottom, right above the option to sync back date for reminders.

apd8
Oct 21, 2011, 09:31 PM
settings>Mail, Contacts, Calender> Default Alert Times - scroll all the way to the bottom, right above the option to sync back date for reminders.

I had the same question and now it's solved! Thanks!

Wavechaser
Oct 21, 2011, 10:48 PM

Perfect, thanks!!