Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sammyman

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 21, 2005
I am looking for a case for my 12" powerbook. I will be attending MBA school this fall, so preferably something that would be ideal for school.

So far the best thing I have seen is Apple Computer Incase Laptop Sleeve - Carrying Case. What do you guys use?

sammyman

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 21, 2005
I found the sticky thread on cases. However, there are SO MANY options. Which ones do you prefer?

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
looking for just a sleeve or more of a case? i love incase's series, and they have a whole range

sammyman

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 21, 2005
I am not sure what would be practical for carrying it around to classes. Maybe just a sleeve that I could put inside a backpack. I don't really know...

sw1tcher

macrumors 603
Jan 6, 2004
sammyman said:
I am not sure what would be practical for carrying it around to classes. Maybe just a sleeve that I could put inside a backpack. I don't really know...
In that case (pun not intended), I'd suggest either the Booq bag's Vyper (my frist choice) or Waterfield's SleeveCase (my 2nd choice). And they're all reasonable priced too.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.