PDA

View Full Version : What game do you most often play online?

Durandal7
Oct 8, 2002, 10:29 PM
What game do you most often go online to play? I am curious to see what is 'in' at Macrumors when it comes to this.

SilvorX
Oct 8, 2002, 10:44 PM
i have a 28.8 connection so i try to stay away from online games :p...well untill i get a highspeed connection

diorio
Oct 9, 2002, 08:37 AM
My connection is about the same as Silvorx, so I don't play many, but some on newgrounds.com are pretty funny. Try "African Detroit Cop" it will get you laughing.:D

mcrain
Oct 9, 2002, 08:56 AM
I used to play Chain of command by 2AM, but they went out of business. I used to love Bolo too, but can't find it anywhere anymore.

Tiauguinho
Oct 9, 2002, 09:30 AM
I usualy play Warcraft III and Return to Castle Wolfenstein... Both are great games to play online!

chibianh
Oct 9, 2002, 11:14 AM
Tiauguinho, me too! Right now, it's mostly warcraft III for me. I do have RtCW and play that often too. I also have MoH: AA, but have only played it a few times. I try to concentrate on one so I can get good at it.

job
Oct 9, 2002, 11:26 AM
Usually RtCW, but I need to do a clean reinstall..

Currently Icewind Dale, but no one plays through Gameranger..

I also need to reinstall Tactical-Ops..

blackpeter
Oct 9, 2002, 11:31 AM
Return to Castle Wolfenstein DEMO!

I've got the full version, but it's crappy and slow. It's Carbon.

The demo is written in Cocoa.

AssassinOfGates
Oct 10, 2002, 09:15 AM
RtCW and AvP all the way! :D Im on GameRanger most of the time, contact AssassinOfGates if ye want to play. Same screen name for WarCraft III

Tiauguinho
Oct 10, 2002, 09:51 AM
We have to meet at the RTCW servers Chibianh, hitman, tfaz1 and AssassinOfGates! I only have the demo version but I play it almost every day. My nick is: CrazyMother****a (sorry arn...)

job
Oct 11, 2002, 12:19 PM
sounds like a plan..

I can't play in the next two weeks, but after that... :D :p

I don't really have any favorite servers...do you know the IPs of any good (i.e. fast servers?)

My fav map is Beach btw... ;)