PDA

View Full Version : Oh Man Inkwell is cool !

teabgs
Oct 9, 2002, 09:16 AM
ya so I just got my tablet last night and I and now am first Trying Inkwell. It's a little Bit screwy but I also have Bad Handwriting. So I think consideriding how Bad my Writing is Inkwell Is doing a pretty Damn good job.

Thanks BacktotheMac and General Cybernetics! They got the prices and will hook ya up.

monkeydo_jb
Oct 9, 2002, 04:36 PM
What brand and what size of tablet did you get?

I'm looking at a Wacom Intuos2 9x12 or 12x12 at an online educational retailer.

Any tips on what to buy?
How much from B2TM?

-jeff

Mr. Anderson
Oct 9, 2002, 05:52 PM
did you write that post with the tablet? Are you faster with the tablet?

I have a intuos 9x12 and its great, but I'm not all that comfortable using inkwell.

dricci
Oct 9, 2002, 06:46 PM
I like InkWell, but I can't use it as often as I like because it gets the majority of what I write wrong... and I know my handwriting isn't *that* bad...:(

teabgs
Oct 9, 2002, 08:26 PM
That post was from Inkwell and My Intuos 2 6x8.....

Aw sweet....answered all them questions at once

bousozoku
Oct 9, 2002, 09:22 PM
I want desperately want to like Inkwell, and maybe I will become accustomed to it, but so far Grafitti on PalmOS is much more confortable.

teabgs
Oct 9, 2002, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by bousozoku
I want desperately want to like Inkwell, and maybe I will become accustomed to it, but so far Grafitti on PalmOS is much more confortable.

well, I dont know about it on a Palm....but Inkwell is pretty good so far. It does have a few issues....but I feel like if I play around with it a bit more, it'll be great.

Mr. Anderson
Oct 9, 2002, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by teabgs

well, I dont know about it on a Palm....but Inkwell is pretty good so far. It does have a few issues....but I feel like if I play around with it a bit more, it'll be great.

herd lS a reply using Inkwell technology

umn*M pdat Wt imy in script
tnis would work well as 2 Cypher

And I'm much faster at typing - weird that you prefer it.

teabgs
Oct 9, 2002, 11:21 PM
Duke here Is a reply Using Only Inkwell technology and Ian not going to edit it

I prefer i4 to my wrists hurting all Me time and going to OT

Trtx, I am a lot faster typing But I can do th.s without in; wring myself. I neel nY wrists in gaod shape so Mat I Can Mala a living. If I need TO bC a little bitslow to do Mat, f,ne. Anyway I.think It is really Cool that I can de this.

<typing> Ok, its not perfect, BUT, its on its way, I have bad handwriting...and if it can LEARN someones hand writing after a while like ViaVoice....OH man, thatd be sweet</typing>