PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else fed up?

Jasmynsway
Oct 25, 2011, 01:33 PM
I've had and returned lots of cases. The ones I have now are a Pad & Quill Octavo, an iLuv gel case, and a Switcheasy canvas. None of these do exactly what I want. I want something that shows the slim form factor of the iPad 2 and has some kind of stand. *I've looked at some of the smart cover-ish cases and am even considering the smart cover itself with a back case.*

Is anyone else bored with their current case, fed up with it not being exactly what you want, or just looking for something different?

Dhelsdon
Oct 25, 2011, 01:38 PM
I am using a smart cover right now, and I have a ZUM case on order. It is a back case which locks the smart cover in place. I am also looking at the many different book style cases for use in the office.

mariot
Oct 25, 2011, 01:44 PM
it is over a week I have been looking at cases for my ipad and I am having a very hard time finding something that has a great form factor.

takeshi74
Oct 25, 2011, 01:47 PM
Is anyone else bored with their current case, fed up with it not being exactly what you want, or just looking for something different?
Not here. Good luck with your hunt.

glen e
Oct 25, 2011, 02:03 PM
I got fed up with the bookcase type cases as after a short while they became loose in the frame - esp if you moved them often which I did...Found the P&Q to be about the best - would get a fieldfolio now as it uses a plastic frame.

Asc3nsion
Oct 25, 2011, 03:42 PM
Iv'e always liked incipio cases. I have one of their feather cases for my iphone, they have similiar for ipad.

Jasmynsway
Oct 25, 2011, 04:40 PM
Good to hear from you guys. I decided to order a black Smart Cover and frost Zum SC Ultimate. Let's hope I enjoy the slim form factor, front and back protection, and stand. Hope it works out.

glen e
Oct 25, 2011, 04:45 PM
Good to hear from you guys. I decided to order a black Smart Cover and frost SC Ultimate. Let's hope I enjoy the slim form factor, front and back protection, and stand. Hope it works out.

killer combo - you will like....