Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pdqgp

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Mar 23, 2010
I have found a repeatable bug with my 4s. If I go to send a text or iMessage, attached a photo from an album or camera roll AND then try to use voice dictation to add the message, iMessage crashes (closes immediately) and I lose my message and it's never sent.

Are others finding this issue or is it perhaps a conflict on my device somewhere?

If I add text by typing, it works fine.

Thanks for any insight.

SteinMaster

macrumors 6502
Feb 28, 2009
USA
I have found a repeatable bug with my 4s. If I go to send a text or iMessage, attached a photo from an album or camera roll AND then try to use voice dictation to add the message, iMessage crashes (closes immediately) and I lose my message and it's never sent.

Are others finding this issue or is it perhaps a conflict on my device somewhere?

Thanks for any insight.

I tried sending a photo through iMessage today from my camera roll. It did not send the photo. No text message was sent at all.

anthonyhnj

macrumors newbie
Oct 29, 2011
same thing happens to me

Same fact thing happens to me. I am in some ways glad I am not the only one.

Thanks for any insight.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.