PDA

View Full Version : Mac DJ

arn
Oct 9, 2002, 05:13 PM
http://www.danicsoft.com/index.php?content=utilities/MacDJ/index.php

MacDJ is a realtime audio mixing application for Mac OS X and Classic Mac OS. It is ideal for such uses as: professional DJ work run from a portable mac hosting dances at home or at social functions and general listening.

Sounds interesting... I havent used it.

arn

chewbaccapits
Oct 9, 2002, 07:05 PM
Where the Fack was this when I mixed many of my wedding song...

MrMacMan
Oct 9, 2002, 07:05 PM
Cool!
:5 seconds later:
Apple has bought the rights to 'MacDJ'
DAMNIT! Not anyother software program!!;)

ShaolinMiddleFinger
Oct 9, 2002, 08:48 PM
From what I see within the screenshot....can't you already use iTunes for the same purpose?

irmongoose
Oct 10, 2002, 05:11 AM
Originally posted by ShaolinMiddleFinger
From what I see within the screenshot....can't you already use iTunes for the same purpose?

Umm no.... this is a audio mixing program, and while it does have audio fadeback and stuff, it is meant to mix tracks, not play them...

irmongoose

ShaolinMiddleFinger
Oct 10, 2002, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by irmongoose

Umm no.... this is a audio mixing program, and while it does have audio fadeback and stuff, it is meant to mix tracks, not play them...

irmongoose

interesting.....will download.

madamimadam
Oct 11, 2002, 12:47 AM
Lower CPU usage than iTunes... I like that

cb911
Nov 6, 2002, 07:25 AM
i'm downloading it & i'll give it a go. i've been looking for a OS X mixing program.

Mr. Anderson
Nov 6, 2002, 07:37 AM
That's actually a very cool app, I'll be able to play with it a bit to make some simple soundtracks for my animations. I'm impressed that its so small a download too. :D

D

madamimadam
Nov 6, 2002, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by dukestreet
That's actually a very cool app, I'll be able to play with it a bit to make some simple soundtracks for my animations. I'm impressed that its so small a download too. :D

D The with low CPU usage it also have bad caching and skips if you are not giving it total attention.