PDA

View Full Version : Clear Back & Front? Suggestions

Vanessa17
Oct 29, 2011, 05:39 AM
Hi all,

Does anyone know of a 1 piece case that has a clear back and front flap?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)

Jasmynsway
Oct 30, 2011, 02:07 PM
Haven't seen anything in this configuration. Doesn't mean it's not out there though. Have you thought about a full body Zagg invisible shield? Or a clear back and a screen protector?

Vanessa17
Oct 31, 2011, 05:57 AM
Thanks for your reply Jasmynsway :) I recently bought a thick Coach sleeve/zippered pouch and it has quite a bit of room because I think the measurements were based on the iPad rather than iPad 2. So on that, I am looking for something that will function as a case when using my iPad and protect when in my handbag against keys etc.

I did find one by xGear but the comments I have managed to find suggest that the 'kickstand' seems to break easily...

http://www.xgearlive.com/products/ipad/360-shield

Jasmynsway
Oct 31, 2011, 08:39 AM
I see. That's a good looking case. What I've found is that every case will have something wrong with it. If you decide to give it a try, you could always try to reinforce the kickstand somehow so that it's sturdier.

I with you on protecting the ipad from keys and such in one's handbag. I'm using a smart cover and a the zum sc ultimate back plate because it locks the smart cover on and keeps it from falling off in my travels.

Please post your thoughts about the xGear case if you get it.