Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Shindog

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 16, 2011
Hello there,

I've been working on a IWeb site for my band and one thing that I am having a problem with is buttons for I Tunes, Facebook, Twitter etc, you will see on my webpage http://www.themercifulhour.com/Site/Home.html that each of these buttons (top right corner) has a white border around them. How can I remove this border from around these buttons or get buttons without borders? You will see that the you tube button doesn't have a border around it as this was the only site that allowed you to create a button for your website. The other buttons I just copied and pasted the images onto my site.

Is there any way to remove these buttons?? Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Tom

DewGuy1999

macrumors 68040
Jan 25, 2009
I don't use iWeb so I'm not sure of how you can go about changing this, but, iWeb is using CSS for styling the elements on the page. It appears that all the graphics on the page except the "T.M.H." logo and the YouTube icon are being styled with a drop shadow. Looks like this page can help you:

iCreate.com: Tutorial: Copy and paste Graphic Styles in iWeb

I would think that using the above technique you should be able to copy the style used on the YouTube icon and apply it to the others to eliminate the drop shadow.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.