Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

R.Youden

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Apr 1, 2005
Hi. I want to try a purchase a .wma file off the internet. It costs 99p but I cant play in on my mac cos WMP does not support the copy protection blah-blah-blah. Does anyone know how I can get them to work on my Mac? Thanks.

iindigo

macrumors 6502a
Jul 22, 2002
San Francisco, CA
Richard Youden said:
Hi. I want to try a purchase a .wma file off the internet. It costs 99p but I cant play in on my mac cos WMP does not support the copy protection blah-blah-blah. Does anyone know how I can get them to work on my Mac? Thanks.

Why not just get it off of the iTunes Music Store instead? It'll likely cost the same amount and be better quality to boot.

R.Youden

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Apr 1, 2005
It is only something that I can get form one site and it is not avaliable through iTunes. I suppose I will have to delve into Virtual PC. I suppose that will do the job!

homerjward

macrumors 68030
May 11, 2004
fig tree
iindigo said:
Why not just get it off of the iTunes Music Store instead? It'll likely cost the same amount and be better quality to boot.
yeah, itunes costs 79p (i think) but yeah...it's annoying not to be able to use stuff like that. would vpc on your dual g4 (im assuming you'll be using that since it's faster than your pb) be able to handle music?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.