Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

WillaTree7

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 30, 2011
Hi all,

I'm planning on getting an iPad for my birthday/Christmas and a fair chunk of what I would like to do with it requires a good pen. I'd love to be able to sketch on the go and take some notes for class. I'm a bit overexcited so I've been doing a ton of research, and one of the most interesting options I keep coming back to is the Pogo Sketch Pro, which was released a few months ago. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find ANY reviews on this thing, aside from one video demonstration in a language I don't understand. Is it as cool as it looks? Has anyone used it?

Thanks!

marckeelanbisho

macrumors newbie
Nov 28, 2011
Snark much?

It's obviously more difficult than you suppose,D, as 3 out of 5 of those are little more than regurgitations of the product launch press release, and NOT reviews of any sort. I'm also looking to buy this stylus, and have not found as many reviews as I would like. Seems like this forum is just the place for suggestions, donchathink?

MicroByte

macrumors 6502
Jul 10, 2008
Not sure if this helps or is the right item, but Amazon has some user reviews for the Pogo here:

Click Me

I ususally check Amazon reviews since a lot of times, it's from the actual customer and offers a view in the "real world".

teameurox

macrumors regular
Oct 26, 2010
I actually purchased one a few months back to use with inklet on mbp. Just picked up a new iPad 1 and have played around with the pogo sketch pro with notability app and I must say for handwriting its not nearly as bad as I thought. Overall I love the feel and build quality of the sketch pro but with that said I haven't used any other stylus to judge and compare

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.