Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pacdamac9

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 6, 2009
Ive been a member for 2-3yrs now and I dont post very much... mainly because I dont claim to be an expert and if you SEARCH, you generally find the answer you're looking for.

With that being said... is anyone else annoyed with the constant threads flooding the boards about when the new jailbreak is coming out? Some of the threads arent even questions, theyre just people complaining.

I know this is a community where we're supposed to pass knowledge to one another to help each other out but lately I feel like the information is seriously being watered down.

If people werent so quick to fire off another thread about a possible new jailbreak and took the time to read the other 50 posts about a phantom jailbreak. There would be more threads with actual questions and content worth reading.

Its probably not possible... but can a Moderator sticky a post concerning this issue? Even lock threads created by people that post random links to non-credible sites?

stridemat

Staff member
Apr 2, 2008
UK
If you think a post is in violation of the rules, covered elsewhere or not relevant then report the post/thread with the report button triangle. The mods will look into and take the appropriate action.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.