PDA

View Full Version : [Resolved] RESOLVED Signing Into MR on Iphone - Won't Accept My E-Mail Address

Shrink
Nov 5, 2011, 06:00 AM
I usually post on MR using my computer. The other day I tried to login on my Iphone4. I tried logging in using the same Username and Password as I use on my computer. It wouldn't let me in, so I tried to Register using a new Username and Password. When asked to enter my e-mail address I did so, and received the message "that e-mail address is already in use". It is - by me!

I only have one e-mail address. So the question is:

Does the mobile MR site require separate Registration from the site I access on my computer?

If yes, how can I register when it won't accept the only e-mail address I have ("...already in use."). I have no problem creating new Password, and Username - but the email address seems to be a problem. Is it necessary to have a one email address for my computer access to the site, and a separate email address for the mobile site?

Thanks for any help...:)

SandboxGeneral
Nov 5, 2011, 06:05 AM
Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4S: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

No it's the same email address and password for both full and mobile sites.

Perhaps you misspelled or had an extra character like a space in there somewhere.

r.j.s
Nov 5, 2011, 06:22 AM
You can only have one account here.

The login info is the same; please check that you entered it properly. Try logging in again. If it still gives you an error, let us know.

Shrink
Nov 5, 2011, 07:15 AM

The login info is the same; please check that you entered it properly. Try logging in again. If it still gives you an error, let us know.

It will still not let me login. I get the message; "the username Shrink is already in use"

Also, I just noticed that I have two passwords stored in Keychain and on LastPass. Since LasPass is not auto-filling, I have tried filling in both passwords, but still get the "Username Shrink already in use " message.

SandboxGeneral
Nov 5, 2011, 07:22 AM
Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4S: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

It will still not let me login. I get the message; "the username Shrink is already in use"

Also, I just noticed that I have two passwords stored in Keychain and on LastPass. Since LasPass is not auto-filling, I have tried filling in both passwords, but still get the "Username Shrink already in use " message.

Are you trying to re-register or sign in? That error message sounds like you're hitting the register button.

Shrink
Nov 5, 2011, 07:31 AM

Are you trying to re-register or sign in? That error message sounds like you're hitting the register button.

No, I just tried again, and it said "Login" just above the the fill-in fields. Again said "Username Shrink already taken"

EDIT: FIXED. I WAS NOT AT LOGIN.:o I CAN GET IN NOW.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR TIME IN HELPING ME OUT:D

SandboxGeneral
Nov 5, 2011, 07:58 AM

No, I just tried again, and it said "Login" just above the the fill-in fields. Again said "Username Shrink already taken"

EDIT: FIXED. I WAS NOT AT LOGIN.:o I CAN GET IN NOW.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR TIME IN HELPING ME OUT:D

Glad you got it figured out :)