Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

robbie12345

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 5, 2011
United States
i used to know one of the creators of this site out of like 30 but where do they get there info also i know they have inside info but i also know they know a lot more then they will tell us for instance no one on this site will tell you ( which one of the 30 told me) that the iPhone 5 (or 6) is coming out in june and will feature wireless charging but if they kn ow it why won't they tell us also if you know anything plz share it and where do the creators get their info if they don't have private sources thx

johnhw

macrumors 6502
Jun 16, 2009
Translation: He wants to ask to the admins where do they get their rumours/information.

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
i used to know one of the creators of this site out of like 30 but where do they get there info also i know they have inside info but i also know they know a lot more then they will tell us for instance no one on this site will tell you ( which one of the 30 told me) that the iPhone 5 (or 6) is coming out in june and will feature wireless charging but if they kn ow it why won't they tell us also if you know anything plz share it and where do the creators get their info if they don't have private sources thx

Of the original 30 founders of the site, only 18 are still active. They primarily get their tips from the woman who used to wax Steve Jobs back. Not sure what they're going to do moving forward.

saving107

macrumors 603
Oct 14, 2007
San Jose, Ca
So you won't tell us your location, but you want Macrumors to reveal to YOU their sources?

Well, I'm not one of the creators of the site, but here is a hint from where they get their info:

"The Internet"

Shh, don't tell anyone.

iDuel

macrumors 6502a
Jul 20, 2011
Greece/USA
You create a new account claiming to know one of the site's creators, You are reluctant to give your location, and you want to know where they get their information from?

:rolleyes:

al256

macrumors 6502a
Jun 7, 2001
If forum users were like wine, 2011 would not be a good year.

ymmv.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.