Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kasimarshad123

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 6, 2011
Hi im new to the forums. I would want to say how to unjailbreak ipod touch an easy step-by-step answer and there is another problem i have lots of apps (whops forgot lots of PAID and ofc free apps) on my ipod too so i dont know what to do. help would be appreciated
thanks, Kasim

BrunoWill

macrumors member
Nov 3, 2011
Unjailbreak? You can update your iPod Touch, Update can make a new system and also will not erase your data include your apps and music. But not for ios 5.

kasimarshad123

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 6, 2011
ok you know the apps like ashpalt 6 angrybirds etc etc if i restore that will remove all my apps right? so i dont want to remove my apps just want to get rid of the jailbreak. also cydia safari and youtube wont open so its quite annoying aswell.. please help

Bernard SG

macrumors 65816
Jul 3, 2010
ok you know the apps like ashpalt 6 angrybirds etc etc if i restore that will remove all my apps right? so i dont want to remove my apps just want to get rid of the jailbreak. also cydia safari and youtube wont open so its quite annoying aswell.. please help

You can't remove Jailbreak without restoring. A restore, as its name indicates, restores the content of your device from existing backup, so you'll apps will be put back on the device after system re-install (if those are legit apps purchased from the AppStore, of course).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.