Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jeffgtr

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 9, 2005
After suffering the debat between an imac2.0ghz w 20inch screen and a powermac dual g5 1.8 processors along with a Dell 20" screen (the one everyone has raved about) I decided to go with the powermac because I can run 2 drives, upgrade the vid card if needed, oh I also ordered a gig of ram from crucial. I've been aggonizing over this since osx came out. Money has changed hands all three places so the deal is done . Now the wait for the new stuff and that hope I dont have buyers remorse. Next step is a 160 gb drive. Ok i feel better now that the decision has been made. I figure with educaional discount, getting a good deal on the dell monitor and buying the ram from crucial I came out ok., now i wonder if I will have this by the weekend.

noel4r

macrumors 6502a
Jul 17, 2002
Los Angeles
I got me a dual 1.8 w/ the Dell 20" LCD too. I should get the PM tomorrow but I wont be able to mess w/ it properly till the weekend... Can't wait...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.