PDA

View Full Version : Post Attachment Error

r2shyyou
Nov 8, 2011, 09:49 AM
Sorry for the multiple threads regarding errors but I got this one yesterday while at work and figured I'd share (see attachment below). As with my Private Messages error, this one worked the second time I tried it.

GGJstudios
Nov 8, 2011, 09:52 AM
Have you tried resetting your browser, clearing cache and cookies? Have you tried restarting your computer? I'd do those things to eliminate the possibility that the problem could be on your end, before suggesting it might be a forum problem.

r2shyyou
Nov 8, 2011, 09:54 AM
Have you tried resetting your browser, clearing cache and cookies?

No, haven't done that in a while on my work PC. Since it worked the second time though, I wasn't too worried. I only posted here in case this required further attention and wasn't specific to me.

arn
Nov 8, 2011, 08:15 PM
Sorry for the multiple threads regarding errors but I got this one yesterday while at work and figured I'd share (see attachment below). As with my Private Messages error, this one worked the second time I tried it.

hmm. ya, this is a server side error.

What were you doing?

arn

r2shyyou
Nov 9, 2011, 05:12 AM
hmm. ya, this is a server side error.

What were you doing?

arn

I was trying to attach a PNG to a post.

EDIT: if it helps, here is the exact post (http://forums.macrumors.com/showpost.php?p=13808553&postcount=22) I was trying to upload (and eventually did upload) an attachment to.