Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Gol27

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 28, 2011
Hi guys,
Was just wondering really if anyone here has the combo of a vaja case and the g form extreme sleeve for iPad 2?
I have a vaja agenda on the way and after countless searching I haven't been able to find its actual dimensions to see if it will actually fit the g form!
So does anyone know for definite if the vaja will fit?

Gol27

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 28, 2011
Over 500 views and not one reply, I can't be the only one with this combo.

GoTexans

macrumors newbie
Nov 17, 2011
I watched their video and it was amazing... want to know more too

is it really bulky?? or just over engineering??

takeshi74

macrumors 601
Feb 9, 2011
Over 500 views and not one reply, I can't be the only one with this combo.
Views don't mean anything on any forum site -- especially with vague subjects. It's impossible to tell from just the subject if you're asking for input from others with experience, posting a review or something else entirely without viewing the thread. Considering the premium for Vaja cases (look in other threads about how people tend to complain about pricing of less expensive accessories) it really shouldn't be a surprise that few to no people have the Vaja case let alone the Vaja + G Form.

Gol27

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 28, 2011
Views don't mean anything on any forum site -- especially with vague subjects. It's impossible to tell from just the subject if you're asking for input from others with experience, posting a review or something else entirely without viewing the thread. Considering the premium for Vaja cases (look in other threads about how people tend to complain about pricing of less expensive accessories) it really shouldn't be a surprise that few to no people have the Vaja case let alone the Vaja + G Form.

Vague subject? I dont know how it could be more to the point, does the vaja fit or not.

I understand about the price constraints I just thought with the amont of people on this forum who will pay a "premium" for apple products it was a pretty good guess that people would buy "premium" accessories.

Guess I was wrong.

EDIT: sorry I get what you mean about the vague aspect in the title now and that's a good point.

Vudoo

macrumors 6502a
Sep 30, 2008
Dallas Metroplex
I have a Vaja case for my iPhone, but you're right that most people are not willing to buy "premium" accessories. It's probably because the less expensive accessories due as good of a job in terms of protection.

Gol27

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 28, 2011
I have a Vaja case for my iPhone, but you're right that most people are not willing to buy "premium" accessories. It's probably because the less expensive accessories due as good of a job in terms of protection.

How are you finding the vaja? I had the retro classic for my 3GS, was going to get one for the iphone 4 but there wasnt a design i really liked. I'm still waiting for the iPad 2 case, counting the days down now! Worst thing about them for me is the long waiting time. Oh yea I'm sure there are loads of cheaper examples that will offer the same, if not better protection. However for me I'm willing to pay a premium for a case made from quality leather and in my own personal colours.

Vudoo

macrumors 6502a
Sep 30, 2008
Dallas Metroplex
I had one for my 3G and I liked it so much that I got one for the 4. The front protection is the main reason I got it and the case does a pretty good job protecting the phone since I've dropped it a few times. The downside is that colored leather will change in color from wear, but it gives it character. Don't get two colors adjacent that is dark and light since it will bleed. The only issue I have with my current case is that the outside leather has detached from the inside leather at the flap connector area. It's more cosmetic, so it doesn't bother me. Everyone who has seen my case likes it, they just don't like the price tag.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.