PDA

View Full Version : iMac's with 1.5GB RAM from Apple

Platform
May 18, 2005, 07:45 AM
Just looked at the apple store and now you can buy the iMac with 1.5GB RAM as BTO :rolleyes:

Sound good :p

iGary
May 18, 2005, 07:46 AM
Just looked at the apple store and now you can buy the iMac with 1.5GB RAM as BTO :rolleyes:

Sound good :p

You speak awfully good English for a Norwegian. :D

Platform
May 18, 2005, 09:12 AM
You speak awfully good English for a Norwegian. :D

Was that good or badly meant :confused: :confused: If it was good then thanks a lot :rolleyes: ;)

iGary
May 18, 2005, 09:15 AM
Was that good or badly meant :confused: :confused: If it was good then thanks a lot :rolleyes: ;)

No, I was serious.

I always think of you as one of our "U.S." posters util I see your location. I just can't imagine you speaking hurdy gurdy for some reason. ;)

mad jew
May 18, 2005, 09:15 AM

Ohh, and you were on a roll. :(

I think it was meant as a compliment. :)

Platform
May 18, 2005, 09:20 AM
No, I was serious.

I always think of you as one of our "U.S." posters util I see your location. I just can't imagine you speaking hurdy gurdy for some reason. ;)

Oh well in that case thanks a lot ;) :D

blackscooby
May 18, 2005, 10:05 AM
No, I was serious.

Just laughed whilst trying to drink a glass of water and covered my keyboard... you were doing soo well with the compliments, and then the "hurdy gurdy" bit got me :)