Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

symphonicmaiden

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 11, 2011
I have an iPhone 4 (iOS 5.1). I have tried to sync it multiple times and it claims it has finished, but some of the songs are not syncing. All the boxes are checked and I have even tried to drag and drop under manual management.

I have 378 songs in my library, but only 362 on my iPhone. Not all of them are transferring and it's getting very frustrating.

I am also having a problem of two (or more) of the same albums showing up on my phone even though, in my library, everything is grouped correctly.

Please, help?

Last edited:

imMango

macrumors member
Jun 10, 2011
I am also having a problem of two (or more) of the same albums showing up on my phone even though, in my library, everything is grouped correctly.

Please, help?

I had that problem a little earlier today for one of my albums. When i was looking at the info pages on iTunes for the songs in the album I noticed that some of them had ticked boxes for 'Part of a Compilation'. Turning that off on iTunes fixed it on my phone.

Hope that works :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.