Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rimmi2002

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 6, 2011
Hi I have a question...if I ask Siri something like "Find the best rated restaurants around here around here" it does its job and brings a list. I pick one it gives me its location on google maps....but after that is there a way to back to this list that it originally picked? By restarting Siri...it goes back to the new Siri page and I loose the previous search. I have to ask again "Find the best rated restaurants around here around here" Any ideas on how avoid this and go back to Siri at the last point of search? Thanks.

Last edited:

AlphaVictor87

macrumors 6502a
Sep 7, 2011
Saint Louis, MO
Hi I have a question...if I ask Siri something like "Find the best rated restaurants around here around here" it does its job and brings a list. I pick one it gives me its location on google maps....but after that is there a way to back to this list that it originally picked? By restarting Siri...it goes back to the new Siri page and I loose the previous search. Any ideas? Thanks.

Wow, good question OP, i would also like this answer!!

rimmi2002

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 6, 2011
Anyone have any ideas on how to do this? Or is this just not possible at this time. Might be a good features for apple to add.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.