Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BerGo

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 18, 2005
Hi,

This may be definitively ONLY a rumor generated by a person in an Apple Store in Miami. He told me that Adobe after effects will not run in Tiger because Apple and Adobe are "breaking relations"

I wonder if this is truth or Apple is trying to sell Motion whatever it takes to do it :confused:

kwajo.com

macrumors 6502a
Jul 17, 2002
Bay of Fundy
BerGo said:
Hi,

This may be definitively ONLY a rumor generated by a person in an Apple Store in Miami. He told me that Adobe after effects will not run in Tiger because Apple and Adobe are "breaking relations"

I wonder if this is truth or Apple is trying to sell Motion whatever it takes to do it :confused:

I seriously doubt this is true, mainly cause it would really piss a lot of people off. Motion doesn't do everything After Effects does (mind you I can say the same reversed). I just got tiger yesterday, and haven't tried AE yet, I'll try it when I get home from work, but I'd assume someone will post a response before I get the chance :rolleyes:

Luciano

macrumors newbie
Apr 25, 2005
Not True

I work everyday in After Effects. Have been using Tiger since the day it came out with no problems. Additionally, the new version of Motion (2) work with After Effects. Check it out on Apple's web site http://www.apple.com/finalcutstudio/motion/ The guy at the apple store is an idiot.

You can now use Motion in conjunction with Adobe After Effects. All of the particle effects, Replicator designs and animations in Motion can be added to an After Effects “comp” without rendering. Making a change is as simple as selecting “Open in Editor” from the After Effects edit menu

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.