Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bobalouie

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 3, 2009
Does anyone else who uses Sportacular for game updates have the same problem where even after checking an alert in the Notification Center, which then brings you to Sportacular, the alert won't go away?

Attachments

• photo.PNG
    photo.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 138

KAB2010

macrumors 6502
Aug 27, 2009
Louisiana
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

It's only alerting me in the notification center after the phone is unlocked. No notification appears until I randomly pull the shade down, whenever that may be. Doesn't help at all.

Vindicator

macrumors member
Mar 20, 2011
Does anyone else who uses Sportacular for game updates have the same problem where even after checking an alert in the Notification Center, which then brings you to Sportacular, the alert won't go away?

AFAIK only Apple stock app can clear individual notification, 3rd-party app only have option for either clear all or nothing.

To clear all notifications, app need set the badge count to zero. For example, in app like beejiveIM or IM+, badge display unread msg, if you read all the msg the app will clear all it notifications.
In some other app, dev write it to set the badge count to 0 everytime you launch app, so the notifications will clear everytime you open the app.
Otherwise you will need clear notifications manually.

sorry for my english

rajivvarma

Cancelled
Aug 19, 2008

My temporary solution is to go into Settings > Notifications > Sportacular and then choose "1 Recent Item" in SHOW.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.