PDA

View Full Version : Anyone having issues with iTunes match?

MiamiC70
Nov 15, 2011, 11:32 AM
Anyone having issues with iTunes match?
I have been trying to compleate on my MBA but itunes match gives me an error "unknown itunes store error -9810" and wiil move past first step of 3. I have tried several times over last 24hrs and I have an solid and fast internet connection. Any ideas? I have library on external USB drive and about 13k songs.

Funny enough the billing part workrd just fine.

Esquire1
Nov 15, 2011, 12:14 PM
No, all is well here. And I don't think it would be MBA related.

jamesryanbell
Nov 15, 2011, 12:18 PM
I'm getting a few errors on VERY popular tracks (Ryan Adams, Nine Inch Nails, etc). It absolutely will not work on those tracks. Not sure why.

mac jones
Nov 15, 2011, 12:32 PM
Yikes. I'm going to wait a bit to see exactly what the obligatory nightmare is going to be.

I already bought the 20GB space. This ain't cheap folks :(

MiamiC70
Nov 15, 2011, 03:02 PM
So, still not luck. iTunes match wiped my music off my phone yet I cannot connect to the iTunes store seeminly to compleate the 2nd step of 3 to setup iTunes Match. Waiting on an email from a support ticket I placed with Apple. :(

Captain Dynamo
Nov 15, 2011, 03:27 PM
So far so good with Match. Unexpected benefit is that I've been keeping most of my 23gb iTunes library on an external drive, with a small subset on my Air. I "Matched" the big library and now it shows up in iTunes without the external drive attached. So I can download piecemeal, not having to keep everything on board on the limited Air HD.

rknrll
Nov 15, 2011, 07:07 PM
I've been getting this same error since last night as well.
It got through 10,000 or so songs...then died and I get the -9810 error every time I try to continue the process.

MacBook Air...also have my library on an external usb drive.

MiamiC70
Nov 15, 2011, 09:09 PM
Anyone else?
Have you submitted a support ticket request with apple?

rknrll
Nov 15, 2011, 09:14 PM
Mine actually just got back in and continued where it left off last night.
The only other thing I changed was I turned off iTunes Match on my phone...but even after that, I got more of those -9810 errors, so I'm not sure if it was related.

I just kept going at it and eventually it decided to start working again, I guess.

Maybe just keep trying? Good luck!

Didn't submit a ticket, but would have if the errors continued for much longer.