Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

xiMatt

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 6, 2011
California
In this thread, I'll be asking some questions, in which one should be in the 'iPad 2' category, but I thought to just combine them together so I can just go to one thread instead of 2. (lazy :3) Anyways questions are listed below:

1) Any rumors or exact date when there is an iOS 5 jailbreak for the iPad 2, untethered?

2) What are the features of iOS 5 for the iPad 2? If possible, a list.

Last edited:

verwon

macrumors 68030
Jul 26, 2011
Seattle
In this thread, I'll be asking some questions, in which one should be in the 'iPad 2' category, but I thought to just combine them together so I can just go to one thread instead of 2. (lazy :3) Anyways questions are listed below:

1) Any rumors or exact date when there is an iOS 5 jailbreak for the iPad 2, untethered?

2) What are the features of iOS 5 for the iPad 2? If possible, a list.

1) No

2) See Apple.com, under iOS 5

Ashwood11

macrumors 65816
Nov 10, 2010
US
Jailbreak…

Read first! Please use the appropriate forum or subforum

To help other users find the iPad threads they are looking for, please choose the most appropriate forum for your new thread.
Use iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting for troubleshooting and problem-solving. This forum is new and we hope you'll take advantage of it.
Use iPad Accessories for cases, gadgets you connect, etc.
Use iPad Hacks for jailbreaking and customization.
Use iPad Launch Meetups for iPad events.
Use iPad Apps for iPad applications.
Use the main iPad forum for other iPad topics: features, opinions, ideas, speculation, iOS discussion, and so on.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.