Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Harbinger1

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 16, 2011
Hello,

I have an Ipod touch 4g with IOS 4.3.1 and it is connect to a Airport Extreme 5g, it was working well for the last month, but today my Ipod wont connect to internet (mail, safari and every other apps) but I am connected to the network with full reception.

I tried rebooting both the router and Ipod several times, it did not helped.

The Airport Extreme's FW is 7.6 (I updated it last week).

Anyone got a suggestion?

Thanks in advance.

likethesoup2

macrumors 6502a
Mar 29, 2011
Orlando, Florida
Hello,

I have an Ipod touch 4g with IOS 4.3.1 and it is connect to a Airport Extreme 5g, it was working well for the last month, but today my Ipod wont connect to internet (mail, safari and every other apps) but I am connected to the network with full reception.

I tried rebooting both the router and Ipod several times, it did not helped.

The Airport Extreme's FW is 7.6 (I updated it last week).

Anyone got a suggestion?

Thanks in advance.

Update your iOS.

blueroom

macrumors 603
Feb 15, 2009
Toronto, Canada
I can't its pretty much the last IOS version that has an untethered jailbreak.

I would like to add that there is 1 MBP and 3 Imacs on the same router and they are working well.

There's your conundrum, update and lose the jailbreak or don't update and be stuck with wonky WiFi.

Harbinger1

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 16, 2011
There's your conundrum, update and lose the jailbreak or don't update and be stuck with wonky WiFi.

Is it really the IOS?

Because I had over a year and had zero problems until now, plus it is working on every other networks.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.