PDA

View Full Version : Ipod Touch 4g wont connect to internet on Airport Extreme 5g

Harbinger1
Nov 16, 2011, 08:30 AM
Hello,

I have an Ipod touch 4g with IOS 4.3.1 and it is connect to a Airport Extreme 5g, it was working well for the last month, but today my Ipod wont connect to internet (mail, safari and every other apps) but I am connected to the network with full reception.

I tried rebooting both the router and Ipod several times, it did not helped.

The Airport Extreme's FW is 7.6 (I updated it last week).

Anyone got a suggestion?

Thanks in advance.

likethesoup2
Nov 16, 2011, 08:38 AM
Hello,

I have an Ipod touch 4g with IOS 4.3.1 and it is connect to a Airport Extreme 5g, it was working well for the last month, but today my Ipod wont connect to internet (mail, safari and every other apps) but I am connected to the network with full reception.

I tried rebooting both the router and Ipod several times, it did not helped.

The Airport Extreme's FW is 7.6 (I updated it last week).

Anyone got a suggestion?

Thanks in advance.

Update your iOS.

Harbinger1
Nov 16, 2011, 09:01 AM
Update your iOS.

I can't its pretty much the last IOS version that has an untethered jailbreak.

I would like to add that there is 1 MBP and 3 Imacs on the same router and they are working well.

blueroom
Nov 16, 2011, 09:05 AM
I can't its pretty much the last IOS version that has an untethered jailbreak.

I would like to add that there is 1 MBP and 3 Imacs on the same router and they are working well.

There's your conundrum, update and lose the jailbreak or don't update and be stuck with wonky WiFi.

Harbinger1
Nov 16, 2011, 09:10 AM
There's your conundrum, update and lose the jailbreak or don't update and be stuck with wonky WiFi.

Is it really the IOS?

Because I had over a year and had zero problems until now, plus it is working on every other networks.

likethesoup2
Nov 16, 2011, 09:46 AM
Is it really the IOS?

Because I had over a year and had zero problems until now, plus it is working on every other networks.

I would be highly, highly surprised if it was not related to your OS.

Plus, if you read what YOU wrote above -- you pretty much answered your own question.