Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DLim98

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 9, 2008
I really want to get a trunket back plate for my iphone, but am looking for a bumper case that will be a good fit for it. From what I can tell the graft case looks like an option, but its so expensive. Are they any alternatives that work nicely?

Atmosphere

macrumors member
Oct 26, 2011
i was struggling with this for awhile too, but ended up with the Graft

one of my criteria was that i wanted the bumper to be raised above the trunket plate. i forget whether or not the Graft does, but it's at least flush

DLim98

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 9, 2008
Yeah it seems like the graft is the best option, although I did want something a little slimmer? Also it seems like there is a chipping problem with them?

WonMan

macrumors newbie
Jun 24, 2010
Yeah it seems like the graft is the best option, although I did want something a little slimmer? Also it seems like there is a chipping problem with them?

E13ctron S4/S4V Hybrid - This will work with Trunket Back Plate. The only downside is that it is a little expensive. It has a Very Minimal Impact on your reception. It is by far my favorite. Extremely solid and very good looking with many options for customization.

Atmosphere

macrumors member
Oct 26, 2011
looks like it affects some, but not all...

original.jpg

E13ctron S4/S4V Hybrid - This will work with Trunket Back Plate. The only downside is that it is a little expensive. It has a Very Minimal Impact on your reception. It is by far my favorite. Extremely solid and very good looking with many options for customization.
also nice looking, and the Trunket sits flush as well
e13ctron_s4v_hybrid_trunket_skin.jpg

Outrigger

macrumors 68000
Dec 22, 2008

Unfortunately, I returned mine due to reception. GPS was fine, but it just killed signal. Seems to be a hit or miss so YMMV

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.