PDA

View Full Version : "iPhoto cannot be opened because of a problem". How to reinstall?

Skaterbasist
Nov 16, 2011, 10:23 PM
I'm pretty aggrevated right now because both iPhone and iTunes stopped working after an update. I get the "_____ cannot be opened because of a problem" for both of them. I already reinstalled iTunes.

But how do I go about reinstalling iPhoto? I'm also pretty worried about all the photos I had in there. Don't think they were backed up. Will removing and reinstalling the iPhoto app make me lose all those photos? Are they already gone?

I have a 2010 Macbook Air.

Tamulmol
Nov 17, 2011, 04:42 AM
I'm pretty aggrevated right now because both iPhone and iTunes stopped working after an update. I get the "_____ cannot be opened because of a problem" for both of them. I already reinstalled iTunes.

But how do I go about reinstalling iPhoto? I'm also pretty worried about all the photos I had in there. Don't think they were backed up. Will removing and reinstalling the iPhoto app make me lose all those photos?

I have a 2010 Macbook Air.

appstore then install or download it again. search first if you still have the iPhoto library.

Skaterbasist
Nov 18, 2011, 02:33 AM
That would mean I would have to buy iLife. I'm not paying for something I already had.