Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

WonMan

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 24, 2010
Hi,
I am looking for the best Folio Cases for the iPad 2. My only criteria are that it has the sleep/wake feature, decent protection, preferably leather, and fairly thin. A bonus would be multiple viewing angles. I would prefer it to have a clean, simple, but stylish look. I would prefer not spending more than $50 but a few dollars more will not be a deal breaker.
Any options would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks In Advance

madmaclove

macrumors newbie
Oct 26, 2011
Hi,
I am looking for the best Folio Cases for the iPad 2. My only criteria are that it has the sleep/wake feature, decent protection, preferably leather, and fairly thin. A bonus would be multiple viewing angles. I would prefer it to have a clean, simple, but stylish look. I would prefer not spending more than $50 but a few dollars more will not be a deal breaker.
Any options would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks In Advance

If you prefer a leather one as you wrote I can recommend the one I use. I bought it online from mapicases.com. There are many types and styles. Good quality and functionality. I'M happy with it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.