PDA

View Full Version : Flash to DVD

hockeydad
May 20, 2005, 09:14 PM
I have created a Flash movie that I want to be able to put onto a DVD and watch it on a TV. I have Toast Titanium to do the burning but I need a program that runs on the Mac that will encode the Flash file so it can be viewed on the TV.

I have tried opening in iMovie and then pressing to the DVD but its a mess.

Any ideas?

Much Thanks

Kingsnapped
May 20, 2005, 09:39 PM
I had the same problem. I could convert the flash to avi using apps, but nothing I could put in final cut/dvdsp. I captured the animation with Snapz, and the sound with Wiretap, (I did these separately to save cpu cycles when capturing, and get less dropped frames.) then put them together. It was a pain, but it worked.

Poeben
May 20, 2005, 09:44 PM
Can't you export your movie from flash as a quicktime movie? I recall doing that in the past. You also may be able to export it as an image sequence and import that into quicktime pro then save as quicktime movie.

good luck.

hockeydad
May 21, 2005, 04:17 PM
I tried exporting as a QTime movie but when I burned it to the dvd the resolution went to heck and all of my Fireworks/TextOsterone was dropped out. I did not drop it into QTime, tho and then export but I will try. Many thanks for the help!