PDA

View Full Version : XBench Scores

FadeToBlack
May 20, 2005, 09:14 PM
I'm not sure if this is the right section for this, but I was wondering what everyone's XBench scores were.

My eMac (specs in sig) scored a 133.5, which looked good compared to the other eMacs posted on their website.

Download XBench Here (http://xbench.com/)

daveL
May 20, 2005, 09:30 PM
Xbench is not a very reliable benchmark. I wouldn't get too caught up in the results you get. I hope, at least, you killed everything else on the system before you ran it.

FadeToBlack
May 20, 2005, 09:37 PM
Xbench is not a very reliable benchmark. I wouldn't get too caught up in the results you get. I hope, at least, you killed everything else on the system before you ran it.

Yeah, I closed out everything I was running before I ran XBench. I didn't even know about it 'til today. I read about it on another forum. I just figured I'd run it. I was curious what kind of results I'd get.

Brigrat
May 20, 2005, 09:39 PM
I get in the mid 130's using the better of the two setups in my sig.

iGary
May 20, 2005, 09:48 PM
148 is the highest I've gotten with my G4, haven't tested my other machines...

Benchmarks don't mean much.

Etrain
May 20, 2005, 09:52 PM
The best I got so far out of 4 tests was a 185. The numbers don't mean much though because I feel my machine is plenty fast for me! :) I love it.

iGary
May 20, 2005, 09:58 PM
The numbers don't mean much though because I feel my machine is plenty fast for me! :) I love it.

That's all that counts.