Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Wicked1

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Apr 13, 2009
New Jersey
I am having a lot of issues getting all my music to sync with iCloud, and when I select the option in iTunes to Sync thru WiFi, it doesn't seem to always sync the new music I select, so I stopped backing up to iCloud and now I sync to my MacBook and turned off WiFi syncing.

Just curious what everyone else is doing, and how you Sync everthing?

SandboxGeneral

Moderator emeritus
Sep 8, 2010
Detroit
I still sync to my Mac; never tried iCloud. I plan on waiting this one out for a while until it's proven to work very well for the masses for a good long time.

Besides, plugging my phone into the computer isn't a hassle in the least bit for me.

stridemat

Staff member
Apr 2, 2008
UK
I sync to iCloud for all my media etc and to my Mac for the backup. I would rather have that stored locally, with my own back up solution.

paulsalter

macrumors 68000
Aug 10, 2008
UK
I do all iTunes related syncing via WiFi or USB, my Mac is on every day and i need to charge my iPod daily so easy to just plug it in, plus for me local syncing is much faster than doing it over the cloud

OllyW

Staff member
Oct 11, 2005
The Black Country, England
I still sync to my Mac; never tried iCloud. I plan on waiting this one out for a while until it's proven to work very well for the masses for a good long time.

Besides, plugging my phone into the computer isn't a hassle in the least bit for me.

Same here but I've just started backing up over wi-fi as well. We've got until the end of June until MobileMe expires so there's no rush to swap over to iCloud.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.