PDA

View Full Version : suggestions for bluetooth speakers...

itsjustmeee
Nov 23, 2011, 03:44 PM
Does anyone have any suggestions for an decent inexpensive pair of bluetooth speakers to use with an ipad?

(I'm assuming that there's no incompatibilities with the ipad 1 and 2 as far as bluetooth goes, but just in case there is, this would be for an ipad 1.)

AztecKing
Nov 25, 2011, 11:39 PM
Bose SoundLink is amazing! I've had one for the last two weeks and it works awesome and sounds fantastic. I'm not usually a big Bose fan but when a friend brought his over and we listened to it I bought one the next day. I play music from by iPhone, iPad, and MacBook Pro and it works flawlessly. Well worth the money and since it has a rechargable battery I can take it to the beach or out to the patio and listen to it.

atlanticza
Nov 26, 2011, 01:57 AM
Agree. But alas Bose is expensive - as the old maxim has it 'you get what you pay for'.

glen e
Nov 26, 2011, 08:13 AM
I'm not a fan of BOSE becasue EVERY Bose product I have ever owned goes south within a year or two. I have owned boat speakers, a 3-2-1 home entertainment system and Bose noise canceling headphones. I keep giving them a try, but am done now...

Try a Jabra jambox....