Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

itsjustmeee

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 28, 2008
Does anyone have any suggestions for an decent inexpensive pair of bluetooth speakers to use with an ipad?

(I'm assuming that there's no incompatibilities with the ipad 1 and 2 as far as bluetooth goes, but just in case there is, this would be for an ipad 1.)

AztecKing

macrumors member
Aug 22, 2007
Southern Oregon
Bose SoundLink is amazing! I've had one for the last two weeks and it works awesome and sounds fantastic. I'm not usually a big Bose fan but when a friend brought his over and we listened to it I bought one the next day. I play music from by iPhone, iPad, and MacBook Pro and it works flawlessly. Well worth the money and since it has a rechargable battery I can take it to the beach or out to the patio and listen to it.

glen e

macrumors 68030
Jun 19, 2010
Ft Lauderdale
I'm not a fan of BOSE becasue EVERY Bose product I have ever owned goes south within a year or two. I have owned boat speakers, a 3-2-1 home entertainment system and Bose noise canceling headphones. I keep giving them a try, but am done now...

Try a Jabra jambox....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.