Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Confuzzeled23

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 27, 2009
Hi Everyone,
I am having trouble getting my purchased iTunes music into my iPhone with iOS5. There are 19 songs that will not go onto my phone. Such an example is Reba McEntire - Keep On Loving You. It will not go on, when I look at the music under my iPhone it shows Keep On Loving You (Bonus Track Version) as grey with a sync symbol on the far left of the song. When I purchased this album it was just called Keep On Loving You... so I am wondering if it has something to do with the launch of iTunes Match?

I am in Canada and am not using it, but this has just randomly happened.

I have tried, deleting all my music and resyncing... manually managing my music... etc. These 19 songs will not sync to my phone.

Does anyone know why this is happening, or should I just keep waiting for an update to iTunes or iOS5?

Thanks for any help.

BergerFan

macrumors 68020
Mar 6, 2008
Mos Eisley
I'm having the same issue with about 50 songs. I've tried everything, but these songs just won't sync. Utterly frustrating. :mad:

XxS4CR3DxX

macrumors member
Mar 27, 2011
Have u tried going into iTunes on your iPhone and at the bottom it say purchased press that and see if it will download straight to your iPhone

Confuzzeled23

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 27, 2009
Yes I have tried going into iTunes on my phone and downloading them. I am able too, however when I plug into the computer, when I look at the music under the iPhone tab, the stuck ones that are greyed out are still there. So, It is kind of a temporary solution.

Still does not make the stuck ones actually go onto my phone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.